The student is shown the methods for documenting processes for compliance with ISO 9001:2015. This includes the generation of a Quality Manual (Level 1 Documentation), a Quality Management System (Level 2 Documentation), Processes and Procedures (Level 3 Documentation) and Forms and Records (Level 4 Documentation). The typical student will be from Quality or Documentation.
The student will learn how to generate:
- Quality Manual describing the Quality Management System
- Quality Plans and Goals related to specific products and projects
- Specifications for the product or service provided
- Procedures, Work Instructions and Drawings
- Records of compliance
- Customer surveys
- Records of meetings
- Action Item lists
WHAT THE “LEARNER” RECEIVES:
Upon satisfactory completion learners will receive a certificate of attendance.
PREREQUISITE: 0400 ISO 9001:2015 Overview
CLASS LENGTH: 4 hours
PRICE: Call for a quote*
CERTIFICATE LENGTH: NA
FOLLOW-ON: 0402 Auditing to ISO 9001:2015
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.