2.1 ANSI J-STD-001 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
This course is for Certified IPC Instructors who are previously certified to instruct J-STD-001 Application Specialist courses. It is an IPC requirement to re-certify before your 24-month certification expires. If your certification expires, you will not be certified to conduct Operator courses until you are re-certified. This course provides a review study of the materials, methods and verification criteria for producing high quality soldered interconnections.
Upon successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to instruct Operator certifications and re-certifications. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2, and 3 products
- Reference the J-STD-001 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Operator courses as per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the J-STD-001 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and definitions
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam with a score of 80% or better
WHAT THE CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) RECEIVES:
- Instructor notes for IPC J-STD-001 CIS Certification
- Access to training materials including forms, handouts and visuals
- IPC-AJ-820 Assembly and Joining Handbook
- Artwork for soldering test boards
- CIT Survival Guide
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive IPC certification that is valid for 24 months.
Prerequisite: Valid J-STD-001 IPC Instructor’s Certification
Class Length: 2 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.