4.1 IPC-A-600 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
This course is for Certified Instructors who were previously certified to instruct IPC A 600 Application Specialist courses. It is required by IPC to re-certify before your 24-month certification expires. If your certification expires, you will not be certified to conduct Application Specialist courses until you are re-certified. This course provides a review of the standard by a comprehensive study of the accept/reject criteria for all three classes of printed circuit boards’ internal and external criteria.
Upon successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to instruct Application Specialist certifications and re-certifications. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2, and 3 products
- Reference the IPC A 600 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Application Specialist courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC A 600 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and definitions
- Conduct courses on Internal and External Printed Circuit Modules
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam with a score of 80% or better
WHAT THE CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) RECEIVES:
- Access to training materials including forms, handouts and visuals
- Instructor notes providing complete instructions for teaching the CIS course
- Hard copy IPC-A-600 and IPC-6012 manuals
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive IPC certification that is valid for 24 months.
Prerequisite: Valid IPC-A-600 Registered Instructor’s Certification
Class Length: 3 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.