5.1 IPC/WHMA-A-620 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
This course is for Certified IPC Trainers (CIT) who were previously certified to instruct IPC-A-620 Application Specialist (CIS) courses. It is required by IPC to re-certify before your 24-month certification expires. If your certification expires, you will not be certified to conduct Application Specialist courses until you are re-certified. The IPC/WHMA -A-620, otherwise known as IPC WHMA A 620 provides a review study of the accept/reject criteria for all three classes of assembly production.
Upon Successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to conduct Application Specialist certifications and re-certifications. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2, and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-A-620 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Application Specialists courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC-A-620 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and their definitions
- Successfully pass the CIT exam at 80% or better
WHAT THE CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) RECEIVES:
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 manual
- Access to training materials including forms, handouts and visuals
- Instructor’s notes providing complete instructions for teaching the CIS certification and re-certification courses
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive IPC CIT certification that is valid for 24 months
Prerequisite: Valid IPC-A-620 Certified IPC Trainer Certification
Class Length: 2 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
An IPC/WHMA-A-620 recertification is proof of your continued commitment to produce cables and wire harness assemblies of acceptable quality across the electronics industry. It can help to elevate your company to the top. Send your key production staff for training and certification to our IPC/WHMA program now.
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.