5.0 IPC/WHMA-A-620 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Harness Assemblies
IPC/WHMA-A-620A is the first industry standard for cable and wire harness fabrication and installation. The final product-use classifications are defined and include criteria for acceptability conditions. This criterion is supported by over 500 full color illustrations. This training provides a detailed overview of the IPC/WHMA-A-620A Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Harness Assemblies and concludes with a qualifying examination. Certified Instructors are then qualified to teach Application Specialist training.
Upon successful completion of this training program participants will be certified as Certified IPC Trainers. With this portable credential, Instructors can train and certify operators and inspectors based on needs. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Reference the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard to make acceptable/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Operator courses in modules per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard
- Explain terminology and their definitions
- Successfully pass the instructors exams with an 80% or better
WHAT THE CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) RECEIVES:
Everyone who successfully completes the Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) Training Certification and examination will receive all the materials necessary for conducting Application Specialist Certification and Recertification Training including:
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Standard
- Access to training materials including forms, handouts and visuals
- Instructor’s notes providing complete instructions for CIS training and certification
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an IPC certification that is valid for 24 months.
Class Length: 4 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.