5.1/6.1 IPC-A-600 Certified IPC Specialist (CIS)
OPERATOR ACCEPTABILITY OF PRINTED BOARDS EXTERNAL & INTERNAL BARE BOARD
This course is designed to certify Operators/Inspectors in identifying characteristics that may occur either internally of externally in the printed circuit board. This includes characteristics in the base material, plated-through-holes, internal conductive copper pattern, treatments to the internal copper, and internal planes.
- Surface imperfection
- Subsurface imperfections
- Imperfections in conductive circuitry
- Hole characteristics
- Solder resist imperfections
- Marking anomalies
- Dimensional characteristics
Students will demonstrate knowledge of the IPC-A-600 standard and accept/reject criteria by successfully passing an open written exam.
Students will receive an IPC Application Specialist certificate with an overall score of 70% or better on classroom written exams.
- Modules 1 & 2 (Mandatory) – IPC Policies & Prodedures; Introduction to IPC-A-600
- Module 3 (Optional) – External Observable Conditions
- Module 4 (Optional) – Internally Observable Conditions
- Module 5 (Optional) – Flex Circuits, Metal Core, Misc.
WHAT THE “LEARNER” RECEIVES:
- IPC-A-600 Manual
Class Length: 2.5 days
Price: Call for quote*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.