The IPC-A-600, “Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards,” is the most widely used specification for the PCB industry. The document covers visual acceptance criteria for rigid and flexible bare printed circuit boards in both externally and internally observable conditions. This training program provides a detailed review of the IPC-A-600 criteria and concludes with a qualifying exam.
Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2 and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-A-600 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Correctly interpret the intent of the IPC-A-600 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and definitions
What is a CSE?
The Certified Standards Expert (CSE) is a subject matter professional with a high level of knowledge and understanding of a specific IPC standard or group of standards but doesn’t train students or teach IPC classes.
Each CSE Receives:
- The IPC-A-600, Acceptability of Printed Boards Manual
- The IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
Upon satisfactory completion of all written exams at an 80% or higher, participants will receive Certified Standards Expert (CSE) certification.
Class Length: 24 Hours
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.