The IPC-A-610, “Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies,” is the most widely used specification for the electronic assembly industry and presents the visual acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies. This course will greatly assist any company dedicated to ISO-9000 or any other quality assurance initiative. IPC specifications are widely accepted; therefore, this comprehensive training and certification will have immediate recognition and legitimacy throughout the electronics industry.
Standards Experts will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2, and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-A-610 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Correctly interpret the intent of the IPC-A-610 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and their definitions
What is a CSE?
The Certified Standards Expert (CSE) is a subject matter professional with a high level of knowledge and understanding of a specific IPC standard or group of standards but doesn’t train students or teach IPC classes.
Each CSE Receives:
- IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
Upon satisfactory completion of all written exams at an 80% or higher, participants will receive Certified Standards Expert (CSE) certification.
Class Length: 32 hours
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.