IPC/WHMA-A-620 is the first industry standard for cable and wire harness fabrication and installation. The final product use classifications are defined and include criteria for acceptability conditions. This criterion is supported by over 500 full color illustrations. This training provides a detailed overview of the IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Harness Assemblies and concludes with a qualifying examination.
CSE students will obtain the knowledge to:
- Reference the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard to make acceptable/reject decisions
- Correctly interpret the intent of the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard
- Explain terminology and their definitions
- Correctly identify and explain the Electrical & Mechanical test requirements
What is a CSE?
The Certified Standards Expert (CSE) is a subject matter professional with a high level of knowledge and understanding of a specific IPC standard or group of standards but doesn’t train students or teach IPC classes.
Each CSE Receives:
- The IPC/WHMA-A-620 Acceptability of Cables and Wire Harness Assemblies
Upon satisfactory completion of all written exams at an 80% or higher, participants will receive Certified Standards Expert (CSE) certification.
Class Length: 32 Hours
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts apply.