Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Blackfox is offering online IPC training and certification in either English or Spanish. The following lecture-based classes are offered remotely for CIS, CSE and CIT certification (hard copy of standard required for class):
- IPC-A-610 purchase standard
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 purchase standard
- IPC-A-600 purchase standard
- IPC-6012 purchase standard
- IPC J-STD-001 CIS MODULE 1 ONLY purchase standard
Please contact us for pricing and availability either by phone: 303-684-0135 or 888-837-9959 or by email: [email protected].
If a manual needs to be shipped to the student for class, the deadline to register for online IPC training is 7 days prior to class start for US-based students and 10 days prior to class start for international students. Here are the upcoming online IPC classes you can register for now:
- May 18 – 21 IPC-A-610 in English
- May 19 – 21 IPC-A-600 in English
- May 19 – 20 IPC-A-610 RECERT in Spanish
- May 21 – 22 IPC/WHMA-A-620 RECERT in Spanish
- May 22 IPC J-STD-001 CIS MODULE 1 in English
- May 26 – 29 IPC-A-610 in Spanish
- May 26 – 29 IPC/WHMA-A-620 in English
- June 1 – 4 IPC-A-610 in English
- June 1 – 4 IPC/WHMA-A-620 in English
- June 2 – 5 IPC/WHMA-A-620 in Spanish
- June 5 IPC J-STD-001 CIS MODULE 1 in English
- June 8 – 11 IPC-6012 in English
- June 8 – 9 IPC-A-610 RECERT in English
- June 9 – 10 IPC-A-610 RECERT in Spanish
- June 10 – 11 IPC/WHMA-A-620 RECERT in English
- June 11 – 12 IPC/WHMA-A-620 RECERT in Spanish
- June 15 – 18 IPC-A-610 in English
- June 15 – 17 IPC-A-600 in English
- June 16 – 19 IPC-A-610 in Spanish
- June 22 – 23 IPC/WHMA-A-620 RECERT in English
- June 23 – 26 IPC/WHMA-A-620 in Spanish
- June 24 IPC J-STD-001 CIS MODULE 1 in English
Please click here to view our full course calendar including online classes.
Blackfox will be using a web conferencing service with a live Master IPC Trainer to deliver the training. Students will be able to listen to the trainer’s lecture while viewing the training presentation on their mobile device or computer. Students will be able to ask questions and chat with the trainer during scheduled training sessions.
Certification testing will be conducted through the IPC EDGE 2.0 platform that offers remotely proctored exams. This remote proctoring platform requires each student to be on a computer that has administrative rights, a microphone, and a webcam. There is a small piece of software that must be installed on the student’s computer as well. This platform uses a combination of AI and human monitoring to ensure each student is taking the remote exam properly and following all IPC policies and procedures.
Attending the remote training is not required. Any student can simply take the certification exams to attain certification. The only requirements are that the student has access to the IPC document they are attaining certification for and a computer that meets the requirements for remote proctored testing. Contact us to schedule remote exams for challenge testing.
Please call or email us with any questions, or to register for an online class now.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our associates and our communities is of paramount concern. We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our customers as needed.
Thank you for being a Blackfox customer!