A STRONG FOUNDATION
Blackfox was founded in 1996 by a group of Electronic Manufacturing professionals to provide the technical training the Electronic Manufacturing Industry required. They partner with you to provide knowledge to your team, improve your direct labor workforce’s skills, reduce your “Cost of Quality” (COQ) and improve the overall quality of your products.
Blackfox Instructors are experienced and knowledgeable in process improvement methods that focus on ensuring their clients a positive impact on their bottom-line. By implementing their methods of transferring knowledge to the client’s workforce, Blackfox instructors ensure the client an improved ROI on their training investment. Click here to learn more about all of our talented instructors.
Blackfox is the leader in providing Quality Training Systems and Custom Courses to the industry’s cutting edge companies. In addition, they are one of only three Approved IPC Training Centers worldwide, providing all five current IPC Certifications. They provide:
- All IPC Certifications
- Custom Courses
- Courses in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Lead Free Soldering Certification
- Lead Free Solder Chemistry, “Drop-in Solution”
- Structured Training Programs
- Customer Training Management
- Recruitment and Placement of Skilled/Certified Personnel
- The Ability to Perform All Training at Client’s Facility
- Their Products & Services
- Nationally and Internationally
VP Sales and Operations
Dorothy Cornell, MIT
Quality & Education Director
Jamie Noland, MIT
Marketing & IT Manager
Joel Sainz, MIT
Mexico Sales Manager
See COURSE CALENDAR for schedules.