Blackfox will periodically visit your site to observe your training program’s progress and assist when changes or improvements to your program are required. We can discuss any future training needs you may be considering. It is through these visits that Blackfox can continue to support your program and assure it meets your changing needs and requirements.
Below is an example of some services we have performed for customers during these visits. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Perform Level 3 evaluations
- Mentoring and consulting with your instructor
- Develop classroom training aids and samples
- Teach specialty courses when requested
- Course development
- Team with client’s Quality department and assist with resolution of quality issues and trends
- Team with client’s Engineering department in the resolution of process issues
- Provide Quality Training System implementation and documentation support
- Develop courses for client’s specialized tools and equipment
- Review specific process for gaps, bottlenecks and improvements
- Develop OJT (on-the-job) training checklists
- Vendor Assessments – upon request
Contact Blackfox to learn more about this program.