The purpose of this course is to provide instructors with the knowledge & materials necessary for the implementation and/or the continuing education of the workforce. Instructor candidates will receive the instructional materials necessary to qualify learners in acceptable print reading techniques.
This course is widely recognized in the industry and will benefit learners with little or no knowledge in print reading, or learners who are seeking skill enhancements.
Upon successfully completing this learning activity, instructors will be qualified to conduct this effective competency based skill course for the workforce. Instructors will obtain and demonstrate the ability to:
- State the three main elements of a print
- Identify what each line on the print represents
- State the common print sizes
- Interpret information found in the title block of prints
- Identify what notes are used for and interpret information found in all notes
- Interpret information found in the change block
- Refer to a print and understand how a finished assembly conforms to the print
- Conduct group learning activities
WHAT THE “LICENSED INSTRUCTOR” RECEIVES:
- An instructor guide providing complete directions for conducting course
- Visual aids on CD Rom/USB Drive
- Written exams for learner qualification
- Practical exam criteria
- Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive Blackfox certification.
Class Length: 6 hours
Price: Call us or easily get a quote via chat*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.