This program will provide your instructor(s) with the knowledge and tools necessary to conduct courses and certify your work force in identification of commonly used through hole components.
The units of learning designed into this course will allow the instructor the scheduling flexibility to ensure the learner’s retention of material.
Upon successfully completing this learning activity, instructors will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify selected component package styles
- List common layout designators
- Quantify selected electronic components using standard color code
- Identify polarity/orientation markings
- Conduct group learning activities
- Successfully pass the Instructors exam at 80% or better
WHAT THE “LICENSED INSTRUCTOR” RECEIVES:
- An Instructor manual providing complete directions for conducting course
- Visual aids on CD Rom/USB Drive
- Written exams for learner qualification
- Practical exams for learner qualification
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive Blackfox certification valid for 24 months.
Class Length: 1 day
Price: Call us or easily get a quote via chat*
Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.