Certified Trainer Programs are intended for those who wish to become certified as instructors in different IPC specifications for the electronic assembly industry. This includes training, supply of IPC-based instructional materials, and subsequent certification of successful candidates. Written exams are also provided throughout the course to test the candidates and ensure that they fully understand the material.
Our Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) programs are best suited for experienced and skilled electronics technicians, engineers and supervisors who have the will and passion to teach and train colleagues about the quality standards of IPC. They also provide successful candidates with a credential that confirms their knowledge and understanding of IPC quality systems.
The IPC instructor level courses and certifications are useful to individuals working in companies, independent consultancy firms, and training institutions. All of these are part of IPC’s “train-the-trainer” program which makes successful candidates eligible to conduct CIS training and certify successful trainees.
These are the most widely recognized CIT instructor certification standards published by IPC:
- IPC-A-610 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC 7711/7721 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) Rework of Electronic Assemblies and Repair and Modification of Printed Boards and Assemblies
- IPC-A-600 Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Harness Assemblies
- IPC 6012 CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT) Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Boards
Who can Qualify for the Certified IPC Trainer Course?
Any person whose responsibility lies in the quality, acceptability and reliability of assemblies including quality assurance engineers and manufacturing supervisors can qualify for this CIT training course.
Candidates for the certification for IPC instructor course typically come from electronic manufacturing companies and original equipment manufacturers who want their key people to receive intensive training. Once they have completed their course and pass the exams, each candidate is awarded with a certification. Each CIT certification has a validity of two years after the completion date. Certified IPC Trainers whose certifications have expired are no longer authorized to conduct IPC training until they are recertified by an IPC authorized training center.
Give your employees the opportunity to expand their ability and understanding of IPC quality standards. Send them to Blackfox, the leading training institute for CIT instructor certification in the United States. Contact us at (303) 684-0135 ext. 208 or 888-837-9959 toll free for your inquiries.