IPC CERTIFIED IPC TRAINER (CIT)
QUALIFICATION AND PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION FOR RIGID BOARDS
This course covers qualification and performance of rigid printed boards, including single-sided, double-sided, with or without plated-through holes, multi-layer with or without blind/buried vias, and metal core boards. It addresses final finish and surface plating coating requirements, conductors, holes/vias, frequency of acceptance testing and quality conformance, as well as electrical, mechanical and environmental requirements.
Upon successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to instruct Application Specialist certifications and re-certifications. Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1, 2, and 3 products
- Reference the IPC-6012 standard to make performance & qualification decisions
- Proficiently conduct Application Specialist courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC-6012 standard
- Explain IPC terminology and definitions
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam with a score of 80% or better
What an IPC-6012 Instructor receives
Everyone who successfully completes the Certified IPC Trainer training certification and examination will receive all the materials necessary for conducting Application Specialist Certification Training that includes:
- Access to training materials including visuals and forms
- Instructor notes providing complete directions for Application Specialist Training and Certification
- The IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
- IPC-6011 Generic Performance Specifications for Printed Boards
- IPC-2221 Generic Standard on Printed Board Design
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- CIT survival Guide
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) certification that authorizes them to train and certify Certified IPC Specialists.
Class Length: 3.5 days
Certification Length: 24 Months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.