IPC “Certified IPC Trainer (CIT)” 4.0 IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards
The IPC-A-600, “Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards,” is the most widely used specification for the PCB industry. The training program provides a detailed review of the IPC-A-600 criteria and concludes with a qualifying exam.
Upon Successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to instruct Application Specialist certifications and re-certifications.
Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1,2 and 3 products
- Reference the IPC A 600 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Application Specialists courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC A 600 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and definitions
- Conduct courses on Internal and External Printed Circuit Modules
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam with a score of 80% or better
What an IPC-A-600 Instructor receives:
Everyone who successfully completes the Certified IPC Trainer training certification and examination will receive all the materials necessary for conducting Application Specialist Certification Training that includes:
- The IPC-A-600, Acceptability of Printed Boards Manual
- The IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
- CIS Cert/Recert Instructor Guide – Soft Copy
- CD with CIS Cert/Recert Visuals Powerpoint, Instructor Guide e-copy (non-printable), Training Support Files
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) certification that authorizes them to train and certify Certified IPC Specialist.
Prerequisites: None Class Length: 20 hours Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.