IPC “Certified IPC Trainer (CIT)” 4.0 IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards
The IPC-A-600, “Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards,” is the most widely used specification for the PCB industry. The training program provides a detailed review of the IPC-A-600 criteria and concludes with a qualifying exam.
Upon Successful completion of this learning activity, Instructors will be certified to instruct Application Specialist certifications and re-certifications.
Instructors will obtain the knowledge to:
- Interpret the differences between Class 1,2 and 3 products
- Reference the IPC A 600 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct Application Specialists courses per IPC requirements
- Correctly interpret and teach the intent of the IPC A 600 standard
- Explain the IPC terminology and definitions
- Conduct courses on Internal and External Printed Circuit Modules
- Successfully pass the Instructor’s exam with a score of 80% or better
What an IPC-A-600 Instructor receives:
Everyone who successfully completes the Certified IPC Trainer training certification and examination will receive all the materials necessary for conducting Application Specialist Certification Training that includes:
- The IPC-A-600, Acceptability of Printed Boards Manual
- The IPC-6012, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
- Instructor notes for training CIS students
- Access to training materials including forms, handouts and visuals
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, participants will receive Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) certification that authorizes them to train and certify Certified IPC Specialist.
Prerequisites: None Class Length: 24 hours Certification Length: 24 months
* To schedule this training or for hosting in your area please contact Blackfox. Quantity discounts will apply.