Levi Gibbon has been in electronics manufacturing for over 15 years with extensive experience in contract Electronics Manufacturing Services in the Medical, Aerospace, and Tech Industrial industries. Levi has worked for Celestica, RPM Technology, and Computrol/ Creation Technologies. Levi has also worked in the solar inverter industry with SMA America and as an English teacher in China.
Levi is a Master IPC Trainer in the following courses:
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum to J-STD-001
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Harness Assemblies
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Circuit Boards
Levi is a Certified IPC Trainer in the following course:
- IPC-6012 Qualification & Performance Requirements for Rigid Printed Boards
His training experience and capabilities also include:
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD)
- Quality Management Systems (ISO9001, AS9100, ISO13485) Development and Certification
- Internal and Lead Auditing
- Statistical Data Analysis
- UL Compliance
- Process and Continuous Improvement
- Technical Training
- Hand Soldering of TH, SMT, and Modification Wires- using both Tin/Lead and Lead-Free Solder. This includes rework for each process.
- Incoming, In Process, and Final Inspection
- Surface Mount Machine Operation
- Equipment Qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ)
Having started in the industry as a Hand Solderer and working his way up to the Quality Manager position, Levi brings to Blackfox an extensive knowledge of the electronics manufacturing industry with experience in most of the processes involved. He excels at taking the knowledge that he has gained and sharing it with others on their level.
Bachelor of Arts, Colorado State University: Philosophy with Religious Concentration